About the Newburyport Mothers Club
Founded in 1999 with only a few families, The Newburyport Mothers Club (NMC) has now expanded to more than 800 members and keeps growing!!
We are a member-led organization that provides support, information and friendship for families with young children in the Greater Newburyport area – including Amesbury, Boxford, Georgetown, Groveland, Haverhill, Ipswich, Merrimac, Newbury, Rowley, Salisbury, West Newbury, and the Seacoast of New Hampshire.
As the Club has grown, so has our involvement in the community and the extent of the events we host. Currently, you will find approximately 10 monthly NMC exclusive kids’ events and 4-5 adult outings every month!! It’s a great way to meet other parents, become part of the community and ... FIND FUN THINGS TO GET YOU AND YOUR KIDS OUT OF THE HOUSE!!
We offer our members 6 newsletters per year. The newsletter includes a comprehensive calendar of Club-sponsored and local events for you and your family as well as fun, interesting member-written articles.
The Club also offers playgroup-matching assistance and numerous “sub-groups” of moms and dads that have particular interests and hobbies that lend themselves to a smaller group within our larger Club. A few examples of our sub-groups include our Running Moms, Mothers of Multiples, Recipe Swappers, Working Moms, etc.
The Newburyport Mothers Club also provides a forum to discuss the issues and concerns of parents and children with community leaders. In addition to our public site, the Club runs a member-only online community at BigTent.com which provides a forum for member communications, a calendar of events with rsvp options and email reminder notices, a list of local baby-sitters, information on member-run businesses and much more.
Member Benefits May Include:
- Six club newsletters with calendar of NMC events each year.
- Access to our member-only social site for networking, idea exchange, community issues and more
- Social events for parents only like movie nights, wine tasting parties, and couples mixers
- Playgroup-matching assistance
- Informative details about local family-friendly events
- Annual Pre-school Forum and Holiday Fair
- Halloween and December Holiday Parties, Easter Egg Hunt, Family Summer Get-Together and an End-of-Summer Cocktail Party
- Family outings to places like Cider Hill Farm, York Zoo, holiday celebrations, fun runs and much more
- Ways to help the community through our Outreach Programs
- Opportunities to volunteer in any number of ways for our club
- Assistance to members through our In-A-Pinch program
- A chance to meet other parents and form life-long friendships.
If you have questions or would like further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: if you are interested in advertising with us, or if you have any inquiries about an ad you've already placed, please contact our ad manager at email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you!!